Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/8
That is the feeling I aspire to instill in others Games of Thrones Khaleesi Dogleesi breaker of chains and mother of dogs shirt, but I am working towards it always. I’m so grateful for you! Just thinking about the next round of soul shift and hoping you will be there. What a beautiful story and I sincerely hope he finds you again to share his good news. I truly am thankful for each and every story and thought you share. Some sense that I’m empathetic, and I am honored every time it happens.

You are my soul sister! I connect with you in an amazing Teaching is A Walk In The Park Shirt // Teacher // Teacher Shirt // Teacher Gift // Teacher Graphic Tee // Teaching // Jurassic Park. Thank you for always pointing out things that should be obvious to everybody but we often forget or have difficulty accessing them. We often allow life to get in the way but you have this beautiful way of reminding us that there is a better path. And even better yet, you point out that it’s okay to stray from the path sometimes because there is always a way back.

I love this so much! I try to be Lineman firefighter daddy works the pole so mommy doesn’t have to shirt. You never know who’s having a worse day than you and your smile can help them see at least a little brightness in their day. Thank you for the wonderful reminder! She wouldn’t tell me what it was about other than asking me to buy her some heart stickers, and was often her reason for why her lunch came home uneaten. At our beginning of the year parent/teacher conference the teacher asked me if I knew about it.

She didn’t know what to say, and it took her a Sunflower just a girl who loves her welder shirt had said to her, and had a tear in her eye. I felt so fortunate to be her nurse that day! I also remember reading about your warm blanket. We have a blanket warmer. I’m happy to bring a warm blanket while waiting in the cold preoperative area, but I never thought about the internal comfort it might bring. After reading about your experience I now look a little closer for someone that may need an extra blanket- whether it’s an anxious patient or maybe even a worried family member.

I work in a hospital and I try to smile at Hippie girl yoga let that shit go shirt and compliment someone’s top or whatever. I love the smiles that I receive. Thank you for your stories. It touches my heart! One nice friend. That was my prayer each time we moved to a new state. One friend. I pray this for your sweet girl. You inspire me. Every day, every post, every reply, and every way the soul sisterhood has helped shift me to who I am today.






Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét