Skellington I found this humerus shirt

My father was a science teacher Skellington I found this humerus shirt or Official Skellington I found this humerus shirt once and chipped a small piece off. He brought it home and we fixed it with a couple of drops of super glue, good as can be. It quickly dawned on me that we were dealing with someones mortal remains. Treating them with respect and learning from them is very important. I worked in a biological supply house in the 60s. One of our products was mounted by human skeletons. We received loose bones in cardboard boxes from India. My high school! Very cool video, I always wondered about the mysterious skeleton that was hanging in the art room. 
Skellington I found this humerus Ladies Tee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18