If you want me to listen to you talk about rabbits shirt

I had a bunny that would climb the stairs to my bedroom at night and sleep on a rug in morn he would hop on my bed till he found my hand to wake me up whisker face was his name. I have a 12 years old bunny love the heck out of him he went blind just recently I want to keep him if he is happy he knows where to get his food and water. I loved this story and video. Animals make the home so much better. I am glad Chief got a good home and that sean has new respect and love for animals. This was so cool.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18