I can’t my kid has practice a game or something shirt
The lesson of the day you better I can’t my kid has practice a game or something shirt man is supposed to be your hobby. All I say is this if you got a good woman then playing the game will be secondary. If ya man logs in more hours on the game than with you then one of two things is going on, either you as a female aren’t providing him with the stimulation he needs or he’s wack as hell and doesn’t know how to appreciate his woman. I’d rather let my Xbox collect dust before I let a good girl turn into an angry female.

Buy it here: I can’t my kid has practice a game or something shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Buy it here: I can’t my kid has practice a game or something shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét