Jesus is my savior Trump is my president shirt

I’m so glad he is the president. Jesus is my savior Trump is my president shirt I’m proud of president Trump. I respect the constitution and daily marvel at the intellect of those who drafted it. Its going to be like Christmas, thanksgiving and new years all wrapped into one when Trump appoints the new judge. The Leftist meltdown is going to be epic. Get your popcorn! I try to base my decisions on facts pertaining to the health and welfare of this great country we live in, not the tone of a voice or the color of hair or if one is using a new type of hair product or not! 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18