You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Busch Light I kill you shirt

This is so beautifully said, and I will join you in these blessings. Diligently praying for your brother and his friends and neighbors. Summer, I will always hold your hand and your heart in mine. Use my shoulder to lean on. I’ll bet you a million bucks we have extra oars! We are in Houston with flooding all around us! My 83-year-old mother refuses to come to our house, just in case we flood. She’s sitting in the dark and it’s hot as you know what! It’s making me crazy! This makes me sad and worried! I am so sorry! Sending love and many, many prayers!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18