Morty vs Marty back to the future shirt

Here I was on this special vacation and here she was working so hard at such an unforgiving job. On my way out I handed her a tip. She was so surprised & graciously declined, but I insisted. She thanked me profusely. I did it again the next day and that attendant’s eyes welled up in tears. I’ve done it ever since and it warms my heart every time. How easy it is to forget that nothing we enjoy as we travel through life exists without the heart and hand of another human being creating and maintaining it for us.
Morty vs Marty back to the future Hoodie
Buy it here: Morty vs Marty back to the future shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18