I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter paw dog and Mickey Mouse shirt

That was the start of my goal to admire clean bathrooms and the people who make it happen. I pretty much say the same thing every time. I say, Thank you for keeping the bathroom so clean. Oh, how easy that is to forget when I’m focused on my own schedule, my own agenda, my own worries, and responsibilities. How easy it is to forget there’s a person behind every shiny, colorful, efficient scene – people who make it happen. Each day, I try to keep my eyes open to what I see and remind myself. There’s a person behind those bright orange mums at the entrance.
I'm a simple woman I like Harry Potter paw dog and Mickey Mouse Hoodie
Buy it here: I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter paw dog and Mickey Mouse shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18