Hei Hei I have a good heart but this mouth shirt

I wish my parents had said this to Hei Hei I have a good heart but this mouth shirt. Instead, I grew up believing I was never enough, didn’t try hard enough, and was an endless source of disappointment to them. Love this so much. While I have made my share of parenting mistakes, I strive every day to make sure my kids feel that I’m a safe landing space in which they always feel that their efforts, their hearts, their everything, is enough.
Hei Hei I have a good heart but this mouth Hoodie
Buy it here: Hei Hei I have a good heart but this mouth shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18