Sunset we’re just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl shirt
Let it lead. The message I gave to the fifth-grade class applies to anyone who yearns to commence life. My friends, it is never too soon or too late to begin. Look up ahead. There is a row of white tents shining in the sunlight. It looks like a commencement party, and in a way, it is. This is the beginning of being true to who you are and what you know is best for you. Hold onto this lifeline when uncomfortable feelings threaten to derail you from your path. I love mine so much! I hope you do too. It grounds me.

Buy it here: Sunset we’re just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Buy it here: Sunset we’re just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét