Michael Myers time to kill some Ho ho hos Christmas shirt, sweater
Many of my dearest friends are teachers and I know they work well into the night every single night and often spend from their own pockets to give their students the best support they can. I just love this! Being grateful for the ordinary stuff and finding the joy in simple things all around us leads to greater presence and peace and we could sure do with some more of that, right? I just sent this to my 8th-grade daughter’s principal. Tomorrow night is the Open House. How wonderful of you to send it along! Hope it’s a great year!

Buy it here: Michael Myers time to kill some Ho ho hos Christmas shirt, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Buy it here: Michael Myers time to kill some Ho ho hos Christmas shirt, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét