I’ll kill for my daughter I’ll die for my daughter shirt

For another twenty minutes, my friends listened. I’ll kill for my daughter I’ll die for my daughter I’ll cry for my daughter I am daughter’s keeper shirt, I felt like I was talking too much. But this is why they came, I reminded myself. They wanted me to talk to them. Never once did they look away from my tearful face. Never once did they look at their watches or the door. I honestly think I healed more in that twenty minutes of sustained attention and loving presence than I have from a month of self-care I’ve been practicing diligently. 
I'll kill for my daughter I'll die for my daughter V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18