I’m still with Auburn just like your Mama still with your Daddy shirt

As a freshman in college at Auburn, I’m still with Auburn just like your Mama still with your Daddy without a ring shirt. What was I going to be when I grew up? Why didn’t I have a single clue of what I wanted my life to look like? Why couldn’t someone just tell me what to do to be happy and have a fulfilling career I’d actually love? That night I laid in bed and dedicated my life to Matthew 6:26-33, since then my life has been so much easier and decisions that would unsettle anyone else don’t seem to unsettle me.
I'm still with Auburn just like your Mama still with your Daddy Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18