I am a perfect example of the grumpy old man I’m really good at it shirt
People that are desperate to be seen I am a perfect example of the grumpy old man I’m really good at it I was born in February I have anger issues shirt, not on fishing where no-one else is allowed. All it takes is a plan, a prompt and some motivational emails and videos and a community of people who are dedicated to supporting each other. I went out for a tootle on my motorbike this morning. First proper ride since December 27th and also the first time since it had repairs. It was lovely and I feel like I’m wagging my tail now. I wanted to get out on it yesterday but by the time I’d had my bath and breakfast it had started raining and it didn’t stop until after bedtime. But, this morning the roads dried up quickly and off I went.

Home: https://t-shirtat.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét