November woman the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness shirt

These are fragments of images or ideas that have come to me and I write them down, then creating a scent that I think brings that fragment to liquid form. There are 13 perfumes, of course. Thirteen cycles of the moon. Thirteen cycles of the woman’s menstruation cycle. And then I accidentally made two extra, so those are bonus gift perfumes. I mean, I couldn’t just let them sit on the shelf, could I? Come Beltane, Winter has packed up its bags, it may be taking a quick look around the room to make sure it didn’t forget anything, but it’s definitely heading out the door come to Beltane.
November woman the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness Ladies Tee 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18