I’m the bride so I make the rules shirt

It boils down to this some men don’t like good women who treats them like kings because I’m the bride so I make the rules shirt to handle it but a woman that treats them like dirt oh they love that so it also work’s visa versa some women don’t appreciate a good man the grsss is not always greener on the other side then its to late. True it works both ways have seen it in action rips the family apart really it is jealouie or greedy memes on one or the other part the children are the ones who pays in the long run.

Buy it here: I’m the bride so I make the rules shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/26

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/16

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/18